You tried to edit a Chance that has already been Submitted for Verification. Ordinarily this is not allowed, but we try to be helpful. So please contact Pet Chance if you still believe you need to make changes.
You successfully created your Chance.
You can make edits to the chance if/as required. When everything looks good, click the "Submit for Verification" link and Pet Chance will contact your Pet's doctor to verify the information you supplied. We will then contact you when we get the verification. This should not take more than 2-3 days.
You successfully Submitted your Chance for Verification.
Once Pet Chance gets verification from your doctor, people can start making donations for Beausoleil. We will contact you when we get the verification. This should not take more than 2-3 days.
Once you Submit for Verification you cannot edit your Chance. If you are ready, click OK. Otherwise, click Cancel.
You tried to Submit a Chance for Verification but it did not work. Please contact Pet Chance for some help. Sorry about that!
When Beau came to me 6 years ago, I was advised by the vet not to take him because of his FIV positive. Since I was honoring a dearly loved ministry cat that had passed, I took him anyway, knowing he would have zero chance of survival without good care.
He's done very, very well, healthwise. He's volunteered with me on many occasions. He's very popular with the inner city people who are encouraged by the fact that he is so loved in spite of his diagnosis.
Last fall his nose started to run and bleed. I took him to the vet and they said that he had a fast growing nasal cancer and he would be gone in two months. Well after being on numerous meds and going for expensive tests, Beau is still his old cheery self. He eats, he plays, he begs for food, so obviously they were wrong.............
We were just referred to a very expensive vet hospital, and I incurred a bill of $572.12. They found out he has proteus bacteria, but unfortunately it is drug resistant. We need to go back to our original vet, as this hopital wants to continue to test for cancer, and I believe that it's either a dental problem or possibly allergies that are causing his symptoms. Even with the proteus bacteria, this hospital has no idea what's up with Beau and has no experience treating FIV kitties.
I'm already strapped with the current bill, and can't see any way to further treatment unless we receive donations. We need a dr who will see beyond the green goo coming out of one side of his nose, and realize that other than that, he's in pretty good shape. His attitude is very good, and he waits for me every night when I come home for food!! We all should be in such good shape!!!!
Here are some additional photos of Beau doing his volunteer work. As you can see, he is a big, gentle guy. The little boys thought Beau couldn't hold his head up, so they wanted to help him out.
All Chances complete 30 days after they are first Submitted for Verification by the Pet Owner. The reason they end at all is because credit card refunds must be issued if the funds cannot be raised and, therefore, the treament will not be provided.
So, if a Chance will not be fulfilled by a doctor/provider within 30 days, the money must be refunded to the people who made donations.
Shortly before the Chance completion date Pet Chance will try to work with the doctor/provider to see if the treatment can be fulfilled with partial funding.
Our goal is to fullfil as many Chances as possible!
We call it Pet Care Assurance...
At Pet Chance, our goal is to empower pet owners to make the right decisions for their pets. By funding Chances where owners have already incurred debt we are giving the next owner facing that daunting decision confidence to provide their pet with the care it needs.
The more Chances where treatment was already provided to get funded, the more likely it is owners (and vets) will make the right medical decision first, and handle the financial obligation after the fact.